Wednesday, April 11, 2018

2018 Finish Along: Quarter 2 Goals {2018 FAL Q2}

The first thing I see when I walk into my craft space/office is the unfinished projects cluttering the top of my table. Those things are like the bane of every crafter's existence.

Unfinished objects. works in progress. projects half done.

Whatever you want to call them, they take up space, brain power, and clog those creative juices once they start piling up too high.

I'm going to try to jump on Finish Along Train again this year to get those pieces completed, off of my table, and onto a lap or bed. I took about a year hiatus from even thinking of completing projects and getting those things finished. But I am back and ready to try again.

Here is the list of unfinished projects I will be working on these next few months.

1. labyrinth lap quilt.
all it needs is the binding! ok. and to bury threads.


2. Samara's quilt.
It needs borders finished, pink minky backing, quilted and bound. A side effect of a middle child... Poor thing hasn't had a mommy made quilt and that needs to be rectified quickly.



3. Abacus Quilt
This has been in a partially started phase for forever. I don't think I will be able to get to it, let alone finish it. But just in case I am adding it here.



That's all I am adding to this list. No need to put all the projects down and have myself overwhelmed!  They will clear off a bunch of space from my table, especially with the labyrinth quilt!



How many half-finished projects do you have taking up space in your crafting area?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)